Tuesday 11 February 2014

Snake Print & Sequin!

Hello sweeties,

  Wishing you all an amazing week!



 How is the weather in your country? Here is just annoying I would say, it's sunny and within 5 minutes it starts raining or vice versa. However there are days when the cold is not that bad and it makes me super exited for Spring! I am a really stressful person and I am so stressed out for tomorrow and Thursday that I actually have a huge headache all day long for the past 2 days!

















 I am obsessed with this outfit! Yes, I was wearing a jacket that day, but I wanted to show you the sequin details.. well I know a lot of bloggers can relate to that! I've purchased this pair of trousers a couple of days ago and I am obsessed with them, I can't believe it took me that long to buy a black pair of trousers. You know how much I love layering (Snake Print & Shirt!, Black & Beige! and FALL-Layers!) my clothes and of course this outfit wasn't an exception. I added a white top underneath the sweater top just to add a pop of a brighter colour and to match the scarf with the outfit. For the shoes I had to add this pair, it blends perfectly with the outfit and it's one of my favourite pairs. If you are looking for a nice pair of heels at really good prices I highly recommend visiting New Look!

I am wearing:
Sweater Top - H&M
Top - Persunmall
Trousers - H&M
Heels - New Look
Scarf - Old one
Bag - Primark
Watch - Swatch
Bracelets - 2014 charm, Guess & Primark
Rings - Warren James & Primark


How is the weather in your country?
Wishing you all an amazing week!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx



*There are only 2 days left for you to enter the International Makeup Giveaway!




28 comments:

  1. Omg this is such a lovely outfit. I love everything, the top, shoes, bag! You look amazing dear.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit !! love the top <3
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a lovely day <3
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a chic look, wonderful blue rich colour perfect outfit hun. I'm getting annoyed with the weather too, today it was raining and it snowed a bit but not much. Hope you feel better now, don't stress yourself too much just think positive, everything's gonna be okay x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes,oh my. They are so gorgeous and I love the simple casual look. The weather here (Kenya) is also the same. Its so cold in the morning and after a few hours, its so hot.
    http://myfashioncabin.blogspot.com/2014/02/girl-about-town.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picd :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/tree-and-stones.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! You look stunningly gorgeous!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your lipstick color :) It looks great for you :)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the details of the outfit; the scarf, the heels, the nails... ♥

    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game / Facebook / Bloglovin / Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great causal chic look! Love the sequined detailed top and it's a perfect match with the silver sandals!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit <3
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply adoreeee your outfit! Really, every single detail is beautiful and makes a perfect match with the others.
    I hope you can make that stress go away, but I know it's not that easy, I'm pretty much the same...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love sequins, so this is a great sweater :)

    Come visit my new blog
    www.thefashionpanda.be
    www.thefashionpanda.be

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't believe the bag is from Primark, its gorgeous!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing look!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit! I love your heels!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your shoes
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/glacial-white-caviar-miriam-quevedo.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aha don't even get me started on the weather here. I swear everyone keeps complaining about it. It has just been raining non stop. You're lucky that you have 5 minutes of sun every now and then :)
    I'm so amazed with your outfit. I'm so in love with the sequin shirt, I think it's just perfect and it being blue makes it more beautiful. And I love the way you combined it, the shoes are also amazing! xxx

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect bag beauty and I love your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the blue paired with the silver heels, gorgeous

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your heels!! Amazing outfit, you look so pretty <3
    Happy Valentine's day to you & your family!! :)

    Hugs & kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. your sweet sweety. happy vd. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look absolutely chic! the shoes and this shirt go so well together:)

    lots of love & happy valentines day:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the lovely comment dear and i love your heels so muchhhhhh!
    it look beautiful :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooh such a fabulous look! i loveee your top! the sequin sleeves are stunning :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...