Wednesday 13 November 2013

The Tartan Shirt!

Hello sweeties,

Two more days until weekend, that's comforting I would say!




 I know the weather looks really nice in the pictures but trust me, sunny days in November are a sign that it's actually pretty cold outside! Although the pictures are a little to bright, it's nice to be able to take pictures without worrying about the rain.. I had my first hand-in yesterday and I must admit that it was one of the hardest for me.. We had to submit a 5 minute audio podcast and you have to have it perfect from the start until the end so I have probably recorded it a thousand times as I was always saying something wrong in the last minute.. but I managed to get it done and I am so happy it is out of the way!:)












 Those who have been in my VidathingS "journey" for a while now have probably already seen this shirt in two other outfit posts, but if you haven't you can see them here ( a little more of shirt! and Plaid & Wedges!).. We all know that tartan pattern is so on trend right now, you can find it everywhere and I couldn't be happier about it! I don't know what it is but I just love the pattern.. If you haven't bought anything with a tartan pattern yet but you are thinking about it I would definitely recommend a tartan shirt.. It is such a versatile piece, you can dress it up or dress it down, you can wear it as an outwear over tops, or as a top, or even  underneath your sweater, you can see how I style it in three different ways! As for the shorts, I love them.. I love everything glittery and I love how the look like plain black shorts but they actually have small glittery parts on them!

I am wearing:
Shirt - Primark
Shorts - Zara
Ballerinas - Primark
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Sheinside 


Are you a tartan fan? Do you own any tartan pattern clothes?
Hope you are all having an amazing week!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx



Follow on Bloglovin

25 comments:

  1. I love this look! That shirt with those shorts looks so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love your tartan top and I like how you paired it with those cute shorts and shoes ;) You're so pretty and stylish, dear! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)
    FOLLOW MY BLOG ON BLOGLOVIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shirt
    and I like your shoes too. I think its cute.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice shirt! and I also love the bag <3
    maybe we will follow each other? let me know :)
    I will be also very glad when you will CLICK on sheinside banner :)
    Kisses!
    DOMINIKALICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and stylish :) thanks for lovely comment, following back via gfc and bloglovin.
    P.S. Nailpolish from my post is "maybelline polka dots spiked pink"

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi gorgeous! what a lovely fall look. I hear you about the sunny days, they are deceiving, you think it is going to be a lot warmer than it actually is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually really dislike tartan but this print is so much more paletteable! and looks great on you :)

    Tigerlily's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tartan! I also have a lot of shirt like yours!
    Love your blog. I wait you on mine!
    www.veenji.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not usually a fan of tartan, but I think you styled it really well! You may have converted me...
    And you're super pretty. You should be a model (if you're not already) <3
    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit~
    Visit my blog too and if you like we could follow each other on GFC,google circles and bloglovin,i always follow back
    http://thegirlsgallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! Stylish and so chic! I enjoy reading your posts! I'm following you now on gfc! ;)
    Have a great weekend!
    Kisses
    Alena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello girl. U r looking awesome, i love your hair :)...wanna follow each other? if u like my blog, feel free and let me know. xoxox

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Adore tartan!
    Happy Friday dear!


    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE


    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful fall outfit. Love the bag!!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Just let me know so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice outfit, gorgeous!

    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! I follow you.
    MUAK

    http://ladyandriu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those shoes! Burgundy is my favourite! They go really nicely with the shirt and skirt! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing shirt, dear! love the outfit

    please visit my blog) what do you think about following each other via gfc, bloglovin and other platforms? just let me know)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your blog and your style!!!

    xxx

    www.JessieJill.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this look very stylish!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  22. HELLO

    my name is Antonio and I'm Italian

    You are so sweety and beautiful

    I hope you like PLAID / TARTAN / GINGHAM shirts.

    I have a great passion for plaid shirts since I was little .
    Just like some collect stamps or coins I like to collect pictures of people in plaid shirts .

    So COULD YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME WEARING AS MANY PLAID SHIRTS POSSIBLE?

    I have a private collection of WOMEN and people in PLAID SHIRTS on this website www.FLICKR.COM I also leave you the link if you want to browse .. ok ?

    Will be fine also photos with friends, family, etc.
    The importance it's wearing PLAIDS .. ok?



    PICTURES will never be published except for your ASKING

    That's the link below in wich you could see some photos related of my passion of PLAID:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/36248663 @ N00 /


    ANY way , thanks

    I hope that I have not caused any discomfort or inconvenience

    thank you very much

    my mail is:

    antonio.drum@email.it

    This is my job :

    http://www.GoHerbalife.com/antonioformula1/en-US

    if you like , JOIN TO MY HERBALIFE TEAM

    ASM ME HOW !!







    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...